2. Brian Su, Thom Casebolt, etc. of Artisan Business Group: We've reason to believe that this group has faciliated the illegal offering and sale of US securities overseas and have also engaged in massive securities fraud and facilitated money laundering.
3. Marc Hyman: Pretends to have EB-5 experience, but I seriously doubt this as I've personally found him to be unfamiliar with a lot of legal processes related to EB-5 visa processing. He also conducts business brokerage activities illegally through Pacific West Investor Services, which is NOT licensed by the CA Dept. of Real Estate to offer business or real estate brokerage services.
4. Lalit Advani: From personal communication with him, I learnt that Mr. Advani illegally offers and sells US securities in India and commits securities fraud too.
5. Varun Gupta: Has already been arrested once for fraud, and has a pending fraud case against him. Mr. Gupta is a Chartered Accountant and is an expert at money laundering.
6. Chaim Katzap: We've reason to believe that this individual has faciliated the illegal offering and sale of US securities overseas and also engaged in securities fraud. I also suspect he is affiliated with Organized Crime.
7. John Shepherd Senior and Junior: Illegally offer US securities in the US and abroad, and engage in securities fraud by failing to disclose material facts.
8. Anthony Rodham, Terry McAuliffe and GreenTech Automotive: I've solid reasons to believe that they've committed securities fraud, violated securities laws and laundered millions of dollars.