- Have you EVER attempted to illegally offer and / or sell securities to EB-5 visa investors, or otherwise help violate securities law violations or help those that did?
- Did you EVER fail to disclose material facts to potential EB-5 visa investors?
- Do you realise that during discovery, I will be subjecting you to the most invasive forensic audit, interrogatories, subpoenas and depositions you've ever seen to prove that you may have actually aided and abetted those who commit securities fraud, and may also have participated in a conspiracy to commit securities fraud and committed securities fraud, securities law violations and other felonies? This includes you as an attorney AND your regional center too, which means I will be going over your books and past communications, speaking with every single one of your clients to discover whether you speak the truth. Mr. Bauer doesn't realise that speaking the truth IS an affirmative defense and if I can uncover just how Anthony Rodham and Terry McAuliffe violated securities laws, committed securities fraud and laundered money, and also uncovered the conflict of interest by David Tashroudian and Joe Sloboda, as well as the shenanigans of Harry Reid & Sam Nazarian, he is incapable of hiding the truth from me, and I can easily expose him too. I don't do too many forensic audits nowadays, but I can go through discovery to expose him in a spectacular fashion, and speaking the truth has always been an affirmative defense.)
Regional center promoters and affiliates such as Serge Bauer, Daniel Lundy, Brian Su, etc. can't deny the fact that crooked officials such as Alejandro Mayorkas (who got a presidential pardon for a drug dealer caught with 800 pounds of PURE COCAINE) have aided and abetted fraudulent regional centers such as SLS and GCFM, fraudulently and ILLEGALLY obtain EB-5 visas.
Regional center promoters and affiliates such as Serge Bauer, Daniel Lundy, Brian Su, etc. can't deny the fact that ICE (which is one of the largest Investigative Agencies in the US) has recommended that all regional centers be shut down due to fraud and money laundering.
Regional center promoters and affiliates such as Serge Bauer, Daniel Lundy, Brian Su, etc. can't deny the fact that SEC, IRS, FBI, DHS OIG and now even USCIS have started cracking down on fraud committed by regional centers.
Regional center promoters and affiliates such as Serge Bauer, Daniel Lundy, Brian Su, etc. can't deny the fact that Genuine Direct Investment Businesses usually offer the following advantages over regional centers and direct partnership models such as the fraud and conflict of interest infested offerings offered by E3 Investment Group:
- Easy exit strategy while regional centers and other direct models lock up funds for 5-10 years.
- Annual ROE that is usually equivalent to over 20% while regional centers usually pay 1% or less annually. In dollar terms, an EB-5 visa investor who invests $500,00 in a Genuine Direct Investment Business usually earns $100,000 or more annually, while those who invest in regional centers are lucky to even get $5,000 annually.
- Our EB-5 visa investors in Genuine Direct Investment Business usually get Capital Gains while those who invest in regional centers usually have capital loss of all or part of their capital.
- Faster approvals: EB-5 visa investors who choose direct investments are seeing approvals in 4-7 months, while those who choose regional centers usually see massive delays and approvals in 16-21 months.
- EB-5 visa investors in Genuine Direct Investments usually see zero fraud or conflict of interest, while it is apparent that even when directly asked, regional center promoters such as Serge Bauer will not say that they comply with securities / tax / AML laws and don't commit securities fraud.
- Higher approval rates of I-526 & I-829 compared to regional centers.
The answer is: Regional centers usually pay a large amount of money paid towards commissions, and also suffer from conflict of interest, where hiring and procurement of goods & services are done from related parties at inflated costs.
If a regional center promoter's first interest is stealing instead of serving their investors, then capital losses, low returns, delayed processing due to increased regulatory scrutiny, terrible exit strategies and high percentage of visa loss are inevitable.
Why do our EB-5 visa investors usually see high return on equity, capital gains, 100% approval of I-526 and I-829, quick approval and no fraud or conflict of interest?
EB-5 visa investors must remember an important fact: As licensed RE & Business Brokers, we actually owe a fiduciary duty to our clients. This means that the law requires us to always put our client's interests ahead of our own. EB-5 visa investors should ask if the service provider owes them a fiduciary duty, and strongly suspect the motives of those who don't owe them fiduciary duties.
This is why we recommend top ranked franchises instead of risky franchises such as Twistee Treat, Voodoo BBQ, Marcos Pizza, etc.
This is why we don't engage in conflict of interest or conceal material facts.
This is why we advise our clients in ways that help them get their green card (EB-5 visa) in a quick, safe and usually profitable manner, as a failure to do so will jeopardise our professional licenses.
This is why we confidently offer written guarantees of full fee refund in case our client is denied due to our fault as well as written guarantees of freedom from fraud, conflict of interest and full disclosure of material facts.
Our competitors such as Serge Bauer, Brian Su, Daniel Lundy, etc. usually don't owe a fiduciary duty to their clients and will usually refuse to offer the written guarantees that we confidently offer. We know that our team is quite competent, which is why we've no problems in offering a 100% fee refund guarantee to our clients in case our clients fail to get their EB-5 visa due to our fault. If our competitors were asked to offer the same fee refund guarantee, they usually refuse to do so as they aren't that confident about the level of their services.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.smartbusinessbroker.com or read our blog at http://eb5-expert.blogspot.com/
Mohammed Shaikh, MBA, CFE, Licensed Business & RE Broker (CA & FL)
Phone: +1 407 535 0616