What does this mean? How does it affect an EB-5 visa investor?
Simply put, it means that right away, only 80% or less of an investor's money is invested in the business if an investor chooses to make the mistake of investing in a regional center, with at least 20% going to an immigration agent's pockets. Due to this, there is less capital invested in the business, resulting in operating losses, capital losses and denials of green card petitions.
In contrast, the entire amount of the EB-5 visa investor's capital is invested in a Genuine Direct Investment Business, due to which it is usually a lot easier to not only earn profits but also to get the green card quickly and safely, as there is no fraud or conflict of interest.
A regional center's CEO & CFO will usually refuse to offer EB-5 visa investors the following 2 guarantees:
1) Guarantee of freedom from fraud and conflict of interest,
2) Guarantee of full disclosure of material facts.
Just recently, the Wyoming Secretary of state issued a warning advising EB-5 visa investors to be careful about scams. See http://soswy.state.wy.us/Investing/InvestorTraps.aspx#EB-5 Investment-for-Visa Schemes
Even ICE recommended shutting down ALL regional centers due to rampant fraud and conflict of interest. Regional Center marketers and promoters usually don't disclose the material fact that regional center petitions take far longer to process compared to Direct Investment petitions.
Please remember that "It is HARD to earn money and easy to BURN money."
As it is, many EB-5 visa investors now understand that Genuine Direct investment businesses are the safest option in every single aspect. Here are some of the critical reasons that EB-5 visa investors should ALWAYS choose Genuine Direct Investment Businesses and avoid regional centers:
- EB-5 visa investors will not find even ONE regional center whose CEO and CFO can honestly certify that they disclose ALL material facts to their investors and don't engage in fraud or conflict of interest. In a Genuine Direct Investment Business, it is quite unusual to encounter fraud or conflict of interest. This alone is THE biggest reason why EB-5 visa investors usually experience capital loss if they opt for regional centers or unsafe Direct Investments (such as Twistee Treats or Voodoo or Marcos Pizza), while those who opt for Genuine Direct Investment Businesses usually NEVER experience capital loss.
- EB-5 visa investors who choose Genuine Direct Investment Businesses usually earn annual ROI of 15% to 40%, while those who select regional centers usually earn 0-2% annual ROI.
- Genuine Direct Investment Businesses offer easy exit strategies to EB-5 visa investors while those who invest in regional centers experience TERRIBLE exit strategies.
- Regional Centers usually commit securities fraud and securities law violations while this is usually unheard of in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses.
- EB-5 visa investors usually get capital gains if they invest in a Genuine Direct Investment Business and almost NEVER get capital gains if they invest in a regional center.
- EB-5 visa investors in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses see faster processing and approval of their petitions, while it takes much longer for EB-5 visa investors to get their immigrant visa through regional centers.
- EB-5 visa investors in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses have a higher chance of getting their permanent green card, while those who opt for regional centers have a lower chance of getting their green card.
If you are an EB-5 visa investor interested in applying for your EB-5 visa, please hire our team. You'll be glad you did, as we offer a turnkey solution with complete peace of mind.
We offer 2 guarantees to our clients: a) Guarantee of ZERO FRAUD and Conflict of Interest, b) Guarantee of FULL FEE REFUND in case of a client being denied due to our fault.
Mohammed Shaikh, MBA, CFE, Licensed RE Broker (CA & FL)
Online: http://www.smartbusinessbroker.com Phone: +1 407 535 0616