Here are some of the critical reasons that EB-5 visa investors should ALWAYS choose Genuine Direct Investment Businesses and avoid regional centers:
Many immigration attorneys and so-called due diligence "experts" fail to disclose important facts to investors. One such set of facts is that it takes 3 years to get a temporary green card and an additional 30+ months to get a permanent green card in EB-5 visa category, while investors can get a permanent green card in less than 2 years with EB-1C category visas.
1) Significantly lower investment amount. In EB-5 visa, a minimum investment of $500,000 is needed, whereas I've had clients get approved with even $360,000 investment in EB-1C visa category.
2) There is total flexibility about location: EB-1C visa investors face no restrictions about location, whereas EB-5 visa investors see significant location based restrictions if they invest only $500,000, and investors have to invest minimum $1 Million to avoid location based restrictions.
3) The job creation requirements are a lot more onerous in EB-5 visa, and I've seen that creating even 6 jobs suffices for an EB-1C visa.
4) Unlike the EB-5 visa program, there is no conditional green card in EB-1C visa program.
5) The time to get a permanent green card under EB-1 visa program ranges from 1-2 years, whereas it takes about 5 years or more to get a permanent green card under EB-5 visa category. Business owners & executives can immediately move to the US on L1A visa, and get their green card in hand within a matter of months, whereas EB-5 visa holders have to wait for about two years to just get a temporary green card.
Keeping the above factors in mind, most investors are now choosing to go with EB-1C visa as it is a lot cheaper, faster, safer and easier to get compared to the EB-5 visa.
If you are a business owner or high net worth individual interested in migrating to the US, please hire our team.
Remember: Our team delivers results and NOT excuses, which is why we offer a fee refund guarantee!
Online: http://www.smartbusinessbroker.com Phone: +1 407 535 0616