Mohammed Shaikh, CEO - Smart Business Broker, Inc.
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Texas Group files lawsuit to remove the expired Regional Center category from the EB-5 visa program.
I just read an article and did some research yesterday, and it seems that the Regional Center Program has EXPIRED. See link to the article at Congress botched the regional center expansion.
Just a few days ago, I wrote about the fact that the regional center category has expired. See link to article at http://eb5-expert.blogspot.com/2016/10/it-seems-that-regional-center-program.html
The USCIS doesn't seem to have understood this little detail, so now a Texas Group has filed a lawsuit to COMPEL the USCIS to shut down the Regional Center category, which expired in September 2016. See link to the article at Texas Group files suit to shut down regional center program.
EB-5 visa investors who're interested in safely and profitably getting a green card should always invest in a GENUINE Direct Investment Business.
For EB-5 visa investors, the Direct Investment route is safe and easy, and the minimum investment amount for Direct Investment is $500,000.
The annual return on equity from regional centers is usually about 1% and the chances of capital loss are very high due to the conflict of interest and securities fraud, while annual the return on equity in direct investments usually exceeds 10% and the chances of capital loss are low due to the absence of conflict of interest and fraud.
EB-5 visa investors who're interested in safely and profitably getting a green card should invest in a GENUINE Direct Investment Business.
In contrast to the CEO's of regional centers who routinely violate securities laws, commit securities fraud, and engage in conflict of interest, we at Smart Business Broker, Inc. do not charge junk fees or use the investment funds of EB-5 visa investors to pay illegal commissions to unlicensed brokers. We have a strict policy of zero fraud and conflict of interest, and actually offer this guarantee in writing to our clients.
We offer our EB-5 visa investor clients a written guarantee of full disclosure of material facts, and have an open books policy, while regional center CEO's will usually refuse to offer this guarantee, as they usually violate securities laws and engage in conflict of interest too.
EB-5 visa seekers should remember that Genuine Direct Investment businesses are THE BEST option to get the EB-5 visa quickly, safely and usually profitably for the following reasons:
1. Faster processing and approval times.
2. Easy exit strategy.
3. Investors usually get a much higher Return on Investment.
4. Investors usually get a much higher Capital gain, whereas regional center investors usually get capital losses.
5. Our clients have a 100% approval rate of I-526 and I-829, while those who choose regional centers or other partnerships don't.
6. Our clients have very little risk as we conduct extensive due diligence and work hard to prevent fraud and conflict of interest, whereas regional centers and partnerships are overrun with fraud and conflict of interest.
7. Full control of business and capital, which helps prevent fraud, conflict of interest and losses.
EB-5 visa investors need to remember that we offer THE BEST service when it comes to offering a turnkey solution for the following reasons:
1. Our EB-5 visa investors ALWAYS have control of their business and their money. Those who choose regional centers and partnerships usually have to kiss their money goodbye, and are STUCK for 5-9 years with no control over their money and a very high risk of capital loss.
2. We offer a written guarantee of freedom from fraud and conflict of interest, whereas our competitors and regional centers don't offer this guarantee.
3. We offer a written guarantee of FULL disclosure of material facts on an ongoing basis, whereas our competitors and regional centers don't offer this guarantee.
4. We offer a written guarantee of full fee refund in case a client is rejected due to our team's fault, while our competitors and regional centers don't offer this guarantee because they are incompetent and dishonest.
5. Since 2004, our clients have NEVER been denied at the I-526 and I-829 stage, and have NEVER suffered operating or capital losses, and have usually earned a high Return on Equity because of our focus on due diligence and our extensive efforts to reduce risk by preventing fraud and conflict of interest.
6. We owe a fiduciary duty to our EB-5 visa investor clients, while those who sell regional center and partnership securities usually don't owe fiduciary duties to EB-5 visa investors. In plain words, we are required by law to put our clients interests first, and we do so because it helps us more than it helps our clients! We advise our clients diligently and help them make smart decisions.
7. We're the ONLY firm that actually encourages our clients to always stay in full control of their business and their funds at every stage as this helps us reduce the potential for fraud, embezzlement and litigation.
If you're an EB-5 visa investor who wants to get their green card quickly, safely and in a usually profitable manner, please contact us.
Mohammed Shaikh, CEO - Smart Business Broker, Inc.
MBA (Accounting), Licensed RE and Business Broker (CA & FL)
Phone: +1 407 535 0616