Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

EB5fraud.com is another fraud website that copies and pastes my material, and posts fake reviews from fake reviewers!

I just looked at an apparently fraudulent EB-5 review site appropriately named "Eb5fraud.com". I looked at the website listing and it says that the domain owner is anonymous, and I'm sure that it is owned by a crook out to defraud EB-5 visa investors.

I read an article on that website (see link http://eb5fraud.com/?page_id=10#comment-13 ) and as usual, my poor competitors can't even get their stories straight. If they were honest, they'd write to me or even post under their own names. I'm 100% confident that these comments are made by lying crooks and would like to make an offer to the Chinese lady:

Substantiate your claims by getting a Consular official to give a letter in writing on Consular stationery, what  you claimed they said orally, and I will be happy to give you USD 1,000. You are free to email the letter to me. You have till Friday to do so. In case you fail to substantiate your lies, please stop bothering us with your pathetic lies that are part of a strategy to retaliate against my campaign to expose fraud against EB-5 visa investors.

I know that since few years when I exposed regional centers in the act of fraud and also exposed several unscrupulous individuals such as Mark Hyman, Brian Su, etc. for trying to defraud EB-5 visa investors, they've now resorted to using false allegations to try and discredit me.

To my potential clients, whenever jokers like these make false claims about me, just use your common sense and ask them the following questions:

1) Why did you first claim to meet Mohammed and now say you didn't meet Mohammed?

2) Can you please name the consular official who made these statements? Can this consular official give in writing the statements you claim they made orally?

3) If this anonymous poster claims that Mohammed is incompetent, why not identify yourself completely and provide evidence to substantiate your claims? If Mohammed can openly name and shame crooks, why can't you also be open and transparent?

The fact is, I've exposed many criminals such as David Tashroudian, Varun Gupta, Matt Gordon, Kevin Jeffers, Joe Sloboda, Fred Burgess, Brian Su, Thom Casebolt, Terry McAuliffe, Anthony Rodham, Marc Hyman, etc., which is why they retaliate by anonymously making false allegations about me. I work honestly, openly and diligently, which is why I've no qualms about publicly naming and shaming frauds, liars and crooks who're out to cheat the EB-5 visa investor community, and that is the reason why I've earned a solid reputation for transparency and professionalism. My competitors simply lie and I speak the truth and deliver results.

I can proudly say that I've set standards for professionalism, transparency and honesty that have helped save hundreds of EB-5 visa investors from fraud, and I'm the number one reason regional centers are now a dying breed. I've named and shamed crooks by exposing them and explaining just HOW these crooks deceive and defraud EB-5 visa investors. EB-5 visa investors should keep in mind that if any competitor can make false allegations about me in order to get their business, they will also lie to defraud the EB-5 visa investor of their hard earned money.

There is a reason that those who chose me have never been rejected at the I-526 or I-829 stages, while those who chose regional centers and partnerships have only an approximately 40% chance of getting both their I-526 and I-829 approved. The reason is, I owe a fiduciary duty to my clients and I take those duties quite seriously, while those who try to sell third rate franchises, partnership stakes at unfavourable terms and regional center businesses don't owe any fiduciary duties and as such, engage in rampant conflict of interest and fraud.

If you're an EB-5 visa investor interested in getting their EB-5 visa safely and usually quite profitably, please contact me. You'll be glad you did.

Yours truly
Mohammed Shaikh, MBA, CFE, Licensed Real Estate & Business Broker (CA & FL)
Online: http://www.smartbusinessbroker.com
Phone: +1 407 535 0616. 

No comments:

Post a Comment