Well, Mr. Gordon, I'd like to have you step up and say just where do you think have I gotten a felony conviction? Your LinkedIn profile says that you're a qualified attorney, so I hope you can go ahead and contact the clerk of the court in any jurisdiction that you believe I've been convicted of a felony and then go ahead and let us know. Actually, I'd like to be the first to know too, as to my knowledge, I don't even have a conviction for a misdemeanour, and you go around saying that I've a conviction for a felony. Either you're nothing but a liar and a fraud, or I'm clueless about my background, and so are the licensing authorities in FL and CA. Fact is, one can't even get a RE salesperson license with a felony, and Matt Gordon goes ahead and falsely implies that I am a felon.
Are the fingerprint checks faulty or are the regulators in FL and CA sleeping on the job by handing out licenses to convicted felons? Or is it that as usual, you're a liar and sore about being exposed? If you have the guts, go ahead and post court certified records for any jurisdiction that you please, showing I've been convicted of a felony. Fact is, if you had gotten your head out of a dark and damp place, you'd realise that I don't even have a misdemeanour conviction, leave alone a felony conviction, and at the end of the day, you're still a desperate loser who resorts to lies to save face. I can honestly say that you engage in securities law violations, conflict of interest, securities fraud and have probably laundered money (or will launder it soon enough) and even prove it by going through your records and also playing back the recording of our conversation for anyone who wants to listen. Can you, in the same vein, honestly and publicly say that I'm a convicted felon? You can't, simply because I don't have any criminal convictions, and a simple call to the clerk of the court would have already made it apparent.
EB-5 visa investors need to remember that desperate liars and cheats like Matt Gordon will resort to innuendo and lies to mislead EB-5 visa investors as I expose these crooks and ruin their business. Cowards like Matt Gordon lie and mislead others, as they've never learned how to do business honestly. I strongly agree with 1 statement made by Matt Gordon: " It’s high time that we get the bad actors out of the EB-5 program." We should get the bad actors out, and Mr. Gordon should volunteer by being the first to leave, as his own E3 Investment group is rife with conflict of interest and offers a raw deal to EB-5 visa investors! The ironic thing is, in October, Matt Gordon himself wrote an article advising EB-5 visa investors to avoid companies with multiple layers, and didn't disclose that this was exactly what he himself was doing along with Nenad Radu and others. See link http://blogs.ilw.com/entry.php?7565-The-SEC-Strikes-Again-by-Matt-Gordon&s=9dcc2447e56e50a1a19fd7c1054d93b8 Apparently, Matt Gordon doesn't believe in practising what he preaches, and is a first class hypocrite! I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he didn't lawfully offer and sell securities, and this would be shocking for any securities license holder.
Genuine Direct Investment Businesses are the best option for EB-5 visa investors, and any objective attorney and CPA will clearly advise EB-5 visa investors to choose a Genuine Direct Investment Business and avoid regional centers and partnerships due to fraud, conflict of interest, mismanagement, low returns and terrible exit strategies.
EB-5 visa seekers should remember that Genuine Direct Investment businesses are THE BEST option to get the EB-5 visa quickly, safely and usually profitably for the following reasons:
- Faster processing and approval times.
- Easy exit strategy.
- Investors usually get a much higher Return on Investment.
- Investors usually get a much higher Capital gain, whereas regional center investors usually get capital losses.
- Our clients have a 100% approval rate of I-526 and I-829, while those who choose regional centers or other partnerships don't.
- Our clients have very little risk as we conduct extensive due diligence and work hard to prevent fraud and conflict of interest, whereas regional centers and partnerships are overrun with fraud and conflict of interest.
- Full control of business and capital, which helps prevent fraud, conflict of interest and losses.
- Our clients ALWAYS have full control of their business and their money. Those who choose regional centers and partnerships usually have to kiss their money goodbye, and are STUCK for 5-9 years.
- We offer a written guarantee of freedom from fraud and conflict of interest, whereas our competitors usually don't offer this guarantee.
- We offer a written guarantee of FULL disclosure of material facts on an ongoing basis, whereas our competitors usually don't offer this guarantee.
- We offer a written guarantee of full fee refund in case a client is rejected due to our team's fault, while our competitors usually don't offer this guarantee because they are incompetent cowards who are unsure about the quality of their work.
- Since 2004, our clients have NEVER been denied at the I-526 and I-829 stage, and have NEVER suffered operating or capital losses, and have usually earned over 22% annual Return on Equity because of our focus on due diligence and our extensive efforts to reduce risk by preventing fraud and conflict of interest. Try finding a regional center or partnership that boasts of this record.
- We are quite objective in our assessments, and owe a fiduciary duty to our EB-5 visa investor clients, while those who sell regional center and partnership securities usually do not owe fiduciary duties to EB-5 visa investors. In plain words, we are required by law to put our clients interests first, and we do so because it helps us more than it helps our clients! We advise our clients diligently and help them make solid decisions.
- We are probably the ONLY firm that actually encourages our clients to always stay in full control of their business and their funds at every stage as this helps us avoid escrow accounting and reduces potential for fraud, embezzlement and litigation.